Before you start using a particular fat burner, you need to pay attention to its composition. The presence of caffeine and other CNS-stimulating substances puts a kind of ban on the use of such an additive 4-6 hours before sleep. Otherwise, insomnia is assured. It is not a secret that the overwhelming majority of fat burners, one way or another, contribute to mental concentration. This happens due to caffeine and similar substances. We do not recommend you take such supplements in the evening.
But using just fat burner will always be not enough if you set a goal to develop your body. You should also buy ansomone and some other supplements. In this case, you can count on a really good result. Nevertheless, the question of the proper intake of fat burners will always remain relevant. In this article we will try to find an answer to it.
The answer to the question “how to take fat burners correctly?” is quite simple: always follow the recommendations on the package. It is written in detail about the daily and daily dosage of the product. In addition, there is a list of prohibitions and possible side effects. For female fat burners may be their recommendations. However, all this is not enough. Let’s take a closer look at some basic guidelines for taking fat burners.
Recommendations for taking fat burners
- Use periodization in the intake of any fat burner. It is not a secret that the human body produces tolerance for almost any substance, especially stimulants. Periodization may be of a different nature, but there is one most effective way: take a fat burner for 10-14 days, and then take a break from its components for a week. After such a “holiday”, re-start the 14-day course of admission.
- Use the supplement on an empty stomach. The only exceptions are the manufacturer’s recommendations on the packaging. The fact is that the intestines occupied by food simply do not absorb half the ingredients of a fat burner. However, it is desirable to drink down the capsules of the additive with plenty of water (at least 300 ml).
- Do not use one fat burner for too long. Even correct periodization will not help in cases where you use the same supplement for three to four months. It is advisable to change fat burners, not only by brand, but also by the general principle of action. For example, a thermogenic is replaced by a thyroid stimulator or an anorectic. The choice of fat burner has already been discussed in the past, we also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the rating of the best fat burners.
- Do not chase the maximum dosages. In fact, it is not necessary to use large single doses in order to feel the effect and get a visible result. Many people start taking a fat burner with the lowest possible dosage. Thus, they test the sensitivity to certain components. In cases where the real effect is noticeable, they remain at that dose until the end of the training cycle. It is not necessary to force events in vain. If a small amount of fat burner works, it’s far from the fact that the maximum dosage will speed up the result.
- Use a fat burner wisely. Many manufacturers recommend to use their supplements every day. However, if you bought a fat burning complex based on CNS-stimulating components, then taking such a product on rest days would be a dubious decision. All your conclusions should be based on the composition of the product. Thermogenic, anorectic or any blocker can and should even be used every day, as their effect is manifested during the recovery period. At the same time, strong CNS stimulants will cause depression and moral fatigue on rest days. Your motor neurons should rest, as well as the whole body.